- FOUR CYLINDER SIDE VALVE
- 3 5/8" BORE 4 1/8" STROKE
- SAE HORSEPOWER 21.03
- DEVELOPED HORSEPOWER 45
- FIRING ORDER 1342
- FULLY PRESSURE FED
- DISPLACEMENT 170.3 CUBIC INCHES = 2.86 LITRES
- If the engine runs out of oil the vacum tank will not suck petrol into motor, and will subsequently stop.
- ENGINE MOUNTS RUBBER BONDED TO STEEL One of Chrysler's early Patents
- FLYWHEEL dynamically and statically balanced originally'
- 6 volt electrical system with positive shift shunt wound starter.Converted to 12volts ,making it possible to use radio communications, tape player and mobile phone and increased lighting power.
|BRAKES||hydraulic orignal ,11" dia. and 1 1/2” dia cups.|
|TYRES||500X20', I RUN BANDAGS|
|WHEELS||ARTILLERY TYPE DEMOUNTABLE RIMS|
|DIFFERENTIAL RATIO||4.3 to one|
|Gear box||Low 3.04|
|Top 1.00 to one|
|Original touring weight||1.4 tons|
|Present weight||2.3 tons|
Chrysler's 1928 production was 58000 cars.